AUSA 2019 Annual Meeting and Exposition
October 14-16, 2019
Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington DC
Rapiscan Booth #961
The Association of the United States Army’s Annual Meeting is the largest landpower exposition and professional development forum in North America. Taking place over three days, the Annual Meeting is designed to deliver the Army’s message by highlighting the capabilities of organizations and presenting a wide range of industry products and services. AUSA accomplishes this task throughout the entire event by providing informative and relevant presentations on the State-of-the-Army, panel discussions and seminars on pertinent military and national security subjects, and a variety of valuable networking events available to all that attend.
The 2019 AUSA Annual Meeting, designed to deliver the Army’s message by highlighting the capabilities of Army organizations and presenting a wide range of industry products and services. In addition to the expansive show floor filled with 700+ exhibitors, attendees have access to:
- informative and relevant presentations on the state of the Army
- panel discussions and seminars on pertinent military and national security subjects
- a variety of valuable networking events including ticketed dinners and receptions
- a hands-on opportunity to specify and see the latest technology in action
AUSA’s Annual Meeting includes the total Army – Regular Army, Guard, Reserve, civilians, and family members. It is one of the three key communication platforms employed by the Army to educate and inform government, academic, civic, and veteran advocates and leadership on Army priorities and issues impacting today’s Army.
Come out and meet with us!
- OSI Systems CEO Deepak Chopra in LA Times
- S2 Event Security Capabilities Highlighted At National Sports Safety Conference
- Border Security – Scanning and Threat Detection – the Path to AI